I read some quips on how you can tell if you’re getting old. See if you recognise any of these: You know you’re getting older when…
- You are told to slow down by a doctor instead of a policeman.
- Your actions creak louder than your words!
- It takes more time to recover than it did to tire out!
- Your knees buckle but your belt won’t and…
- You wake up feeling like the morning after but you haven’t been anywhere.
- You sink your teeth into a juicy piece of steak, and they stay there.
- You turn out the lights to save money and not to be romantic.
- Personally, I know that the words ‘a chest of drawers’ take on a whole new meaning as you grow older and find yourself constantly trying to stop your chest from falling into your drawers!