How did it all begin?
- What caused you to begin thinking about Christian things?
- Who was involved in the process?
- What were the people like who helped you?
- In what way were they helpful or unhelpful?
- How has God been involved in your life?
- How did that affect you – feelings, attitudes, relationships, lifestyle, work?
- If you have become a Christian, was there a defining issue which changed your mind?
- How did it happen?
Has your life changed?
- Relationships, feelings, thinking, work?
- Which areas are you still working through?
- What questions are you grappling with?
- What would you say are the best and worst things about following Jesus?
How might you tell a good friend?
- What was life like before?
- What caused you to be interested?
- What has changed?
(For further resources, ideas and exercises see Empowered Personal Evangelism)